Notify Message
Manakeep 728x90
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
General Discussion

Thanks for the fun. (Updated & Reasons)

So i made this post when I was heading out the door so now its time for a real goodbye.Reason 1: "Banter"First off never thought id be leaving honestly I love all you people so much and the community and the memes, OH HOW I LOVE THE MEMES. The rea...
Small Xale 3y
Xale413253Small Worrun 3y
General Discussion

Thanks for the fun

I've come to the decision that I will be leaving Bixa, and will not be returning in 2 weeks when I realise it was a mistakeI will be joining Slaying and the Smite guys in their clanThanks for the great times guys( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Small Worrun 3y
Worrun211638Small chrisEVE 3y
General Discussion

READ IF YOU CONSIDER LEAVING WITH OTHERS:

Fuck you
Small PaC' 3y
PaC'14778Small Worrun 3y
General Discussion

Thanks - again.

So you've probably seen the other posts, but well if you haven't - I'm leaving. (again)So well yes, no hard feelings to anyone here in bixa but there are alot of things i disagree on but i never get to speak up cause it seems like whenever i actua...
Small Onyx 3y
Onyx5396Small FraNzy 3y
General Discussion

Farewell

This is not an easy post for me. Either is the decision easy for me. This is a post I never thought I would make.But it's necessary. Everyone thinks it's easy to be a girl on the internet. But it really isnt. There is so much hate and sex haraseme...
Small Cecillie 3y
Cecillie262179Small Red Eye Jedi 3y
General Discussion

Thanks for everything.

Well the time has come and I don´t even wanna grind around the reasons I leave. Most people know it I guess.Actually I wanna say thank you all for the great time I had here in this community for all the amazing people I met and the endless hours o...
Small Erckul 3y
Erckul231825Small Red Eye Jedi 3y
General Discussion

I love you all <3

** No, I'm not leaving forever, no I'm not joining erk and them **After reading others posts, I've been moved to finally make a decision. I will be stepping down from a member, and be asking for a friend tag.I'm barely active anymore with my life ...
Small Ninjagonepro 3y
Ninjagonepro191060Small TyranXP 3y
General Discussion

Recent inactivity

Hey guys, most of u probably know me for hating me or for getting trolled by me , Kappa123, but yeah, i havent been active and probably wont be in the next months. I recently joined college, have been studying a lot and going to partys, made some ...
Small TyranXP 3y
TyranXP13952Small TyranXP 3y
General Discussion

Im leaving too Kappa 123

Dank meme
Member avatar small Joey 3y
Joey16997Small Voimis 3y
General Discussion

[GAME] A - Z

A- Age: 23B- Biggest fear: Islamification C- Current time: 20:51D- Drink you last had: WaterE- Every day starts with: A sunrise [kappa]F- Favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imIG- Ghosts, are they real? NopeH- Hometown: WrexhamI...
Small Worrun 3y
Worrun202331Small Smaxy 3y
General Discussion

A message for those who left and to our members.

Brothers and sisters who have gone through the best and the worst with all of us have decided to leave today. Some our most dedicated and lovely members we have ever had, truly amazing people which I'm happy to call them my friends. For them, i ha...
Small VinnyX 3y
VinnyX7419Small KEYOS. 3y
General Discussion

Thanks guys for all.

Hey guys. Yes , i know that its looks stupid, as i tryed to go into bixa twice...*:| But now my friends are leave, and i can't be without them. Half of bixa don't know me ( i guess) , but its doesen't metter. Good bye , have fun, all good guys :)...
Small wh1te1337 3y
wh1te133711497Small VinnyX 3y
General Discussion

Thanks for the great time :)

Yo I wanna thank U all it was a short but a nice time playing in Bixa I met some nice people in Bixa But i gonna leave thanks m8´sThanks for the time here [I hope you understand my choice] &lt;3It would be great if i can get "Friend" on Te...
Member avatar small FreakyBandito 3y
FreakyBandito8483Member avatar small FreakyBandito 3y
General Discussion

Thanks for the great time, and why im leaving BIXA.

First of all thank you for the great time you guys have given me.I am here to say goodbye to all of you.I've met some great/nice people in BIXAI will see you guys ingame anyway, but still just wanted to say it.First of all who brought the idea to ...
Member avatar small Phuture 3y
Phuture17977Member avatar small Dyness 3y
General Discussion

Thanks for having me.

So, I decided to part my ways with this clan upon my reasons, and I just wanted to "Thank You" for everyone that ever talked with me, played with me and make some good memories with me.I had good time here. And I want to remember it as it is.See y...
Small Darokun 3y
Darokun9463Small PaC' 3y
General Discussion

Clearing things up

So as most of you already know, i have been quite inactive for the past month and i'm sorry guys/girls since i do respect you all and i like to play with most of you in the clan. But the reason for my inactivity has been me. Basically i'm not play...
Small Muslingen 3y
Muslingen9494Small Castiel 3y
General Discussion

Sadly the time has come

Now I will always feel bad for making jokes about Aids
Small Erckul 3y
Erckul7563Small Felipemarcuzzi (che norris) 3y
General Discussion

the first youtube video i had to close, i couldnt finish (filthyfrank)

starts off absolutely fucking splendidly hilarious, but then the hair -- nope, im gunna vomithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY
Small Worrun 3y
Worrun5293Small Lampe 3y
General Discussion

Eggsdee

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_zi6D0V9TI
Small VinnyX 3y
VinnyX5295Small wh1te1337 3y
General Discussion

Any converted Beliebers here?

His recent songs have been pretty awesome, not gunna lieLet the hate flow
Small Worrun 3y
Worrun162144Small Worrun 3y