Notify Message
Manakeep 728x90
Forums
#13144968 Mar 22, 2017 at 06:20 AM · Edited over 2 years ago
BIXA Member
1712 Posts
#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)

wheres voimis?
+0
#13144991 Mar 22, 2017 at 06:40 AM
BIXA Member
40 Posts

I am still investing in this for more than six hours a day, and my clan only thinks that I am sorry for not being interested in it anymore.

Reduced West oaks / smallville servers.
They out of Money? i think not
Maybe they want to make more money through reductions
And make more dummy skins

And to kick us into another game

FeelsSadman..
Korean ass hole but not ching chong u idiot
+0
#13145112 Mar 22, 2017 at 08:42 AM
BIXA Member
559 Posts
#13143811 VinnyX wrote:

i quit hehe

+0
#13145243 Mar 22, 2017 at 10:12 AM
BIXA Member
1712 Posts
#13145112 glad wrote:

#13143811 VinnyX wrote:

i quit hehe


wheres voimis?
+0
#13145442 Mar 22, 2017 at 12:29 PM
BIXA Member
300 Posts
#13144968 Charlie wrote:

#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)


Gear does not equal the amount of fun people can have. There are moments in both games that are special to different people. Just because loot spawns were changed so that you weren't finding melees and food everywhere, does not mean the game is any less fun. Maybe it's less fun to YOU, but that is an OPINION, just looking at straight numbers, NewZ has had a larger player base. I think everyone can agree that skill gap of ISIS peaked much sooner than the "skill" (high DPI, Spastic Thais).

2.8 million copies of ISIS were sold
700,000 were not on steam
I may be wrong because I can't see how many of the non-steam copied players were on. But unless it makes up for the 9,000 players revisiting, it doesn't matter. ON STEAM, which NewZ has only been on for a few months, it has had 5-10x the player base ISIS had at its most popular point. This is only from the STEAM versions because I'm sure the player counts for ISIS were taken to their grave with Hammerpoint. ISIS was so shit, that even the DayZ creator got shit from it because people thought the Games were sequels.
aka BIXA Weaboo

+0
#13145658 Mar 22, 2017 at 02:33 PM
957 Posts
#13145243 Charlie wrote:

#13145112 glad wrote:

#13143811 VinnyX wrote:

i quit hehe

+0
#13145804 Mar 22, 2017 at 03:52 PM
BIXA Member
592 Posts
#13144612 Worrun wrote:

#13144428 Charlie wrote:

just testing some driver updates ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)



Yeah dude, fucking driver update made all the textures black. Remember that shit?


OMFG, totally forgot about this. xD
+1
#13146414 Mar 22, 2017 at 08:39 PM
Veteran
123 Posts
well i hope that you guys come back in a while and the game gets back to its former glory!
Fear the Bear
+0
#13146627 Mar 22, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Advisor
1132 Posts
#13145658 TyranXP wrote:

#13145243 Charlie wrote:

#13145112 glad wrote:

#13143811 VinnyX wrote:

i quit hehe

+0
#13146934 Mar 23, 2017 at 03:21 AM
4 Posts
#13146414 remis wrote:

well i hope that you guys come back in a while and the game gets back to its former glory!



Right there with you
+0
#13147074 Mar 23, 2017 at 06:23 AM
BIXA Member
1712 Posts
#13145442 GruntDz wrote:

#13144968 Charlie wrote:

#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)


Gear does not equal the amount of fun people can have. There are moments in both games that are special to different people. Just because loot spawns were changed so that you weren't finding melees and food everywhere, does not mean the game is any less fun. Maybe it's less fun to YOU, but that is an OPINION, just looking at straight numbers, NewZ has had a larger player base. I think everyone can agree that skill gap of ISIS peaked much sooner than the "skill" (high DPI, Spastic Thais).

2.8 million copies of ISIS were sold
700,000 were not on steam
I may be wrong because I can't see how many of the non-steam copied players were on. But unless it makes up for the 9,000 players revisiting, it doesn't matter. ON STEAM, which NewZ has only been on for a few months, it has had 5-10x the player base ISIS had at its most popular point. This is only from the STEAM versions because I'm sure the player counts for ISIS were taken to their grave with Hammerpoint. ISIS was so shit, that even the DayZ creator got shit from it because people thought the Games were sequels.


i cant remember clearly but if you played at the beginning, during alpha - launch the game either had 100, 250 player slot servers or 250, 100 player slot servers which were full almost all the time at the top 10 until you scrolled down and every other server had 40-50+ players. but yeah the spawns werent changed so you didnt find fucking food and melees everywhere, if you played for the few months it came out the spawns were all the top tier rifles and snipers i prefer finding food and melees all the time if you wanna believe that :) couldnt possibly prefer to find ASSAULT rifles, that might not be in your vocabulary but its this kind of thing where you use these guns that shoot alot of bullets within a minute kinda like a anti sniper and it brings fast paced excitement and action rather than the same old autistic parkinsons you see in newZ thats called 'sniping' but i can 100% guarantee you that iss had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more players for a longer time than newZ did.

wheres voimis?
+1
#13148096 Mar 23, 2017 at 05:26 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
BIXA Member
300 Posts
#13147074 Charlie wrote:

#13145442 GruntDz wrote:

#13144968 Charlie wrote:

#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)


Gear does not equal the amount of fun people can have. There are moments in both games that are special to different people. Just because loot spawns were changed so that you weren't finding melees and food everywhere, does not mean the game is any less fun. Maybe it's less fun to YOU, but that is an OPINION, just looking at straight numbers, NewZ has had a larger player base. I think everyone can agree that skill gap of ISIS peaked much sooner than the "skill" (high DPI, Spastic Thais).

2.8 million copies of ISIS were sold
700,000 were not on steam
I may be wrong because I can't see how many of the non-steam copied players were on. But unless it makes up for the 9,000 players revisiting, it doesn't matter. ON STEAM, which NewZ has only been on for a few months, it has had 5-10x the player base ISIS had at its most popular point. This is only from the STEAM versions because I'm sure the player counts for ISIS were taken to their grave with Hammerpoint. ISIS was so shit, that even the DayZ creator got shit from it because people thought the Games were sequels.


i cant remember clearly but if you played at the beginning, during alpha - launch the game either had 100, 250 player slot servers or 250, 100 player slot servers which were full almost all the time at the top 10 until you scrolled down and every other server had 40-50+ players. but yeah the spawns werent changed so you didnt find fucking food and melees everywhere, if you played for the few months it came out the spawns were all the top tier rifles and snipers i prefer finding food and melees all the time if you wanna believe that :) couldnt possibly prefer to find ASSAULT rifles, that might not be in your vocabulary but its this kind of thing where you use these guns that shoot alot of bullets within a minute kinda like a anti sniper and it brings fast paced excitement and action rather than the same old autistic parkinsons you see in newZ thats called 'sniping' but i can 100% guarantee you that iss had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more players for a longer time than newZ did.


Resulting to attacks at my vocabulary, nice counter argument. I've been sitting here providing FACTS, while you are spouting shit about stuff "you saw" or "you know" link me some actual proof of what you're saying when trying to win an argument please. Thanks, Next argument.

Edit: Clearly, you've never seen some of the spastic kids (Ibiza, Solaten, etc) who play AR pvp the same way they play sniper pvp: 360 Spins, crouching aiming at the ground, head in walls so you can't head shot, multi barricading (patched in last update)
If you enjoy old ISIS gameplay, go play Solo and walk your ass to campos instead of bitching on a forum where you don't even fucking play
aka BIXA Weaboo

-2
#13148153 Mar 23, 2017 at 05:46 PM
957 Posts
#13148096 GruntDz wrote:

#13147074 Charlie wrote:

#13145442 GruntDz wrote:

#13144968 Charlie wrote:

#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)


Gear does not equal the amount of fun people can have. There are moments in both games that are special to different people. Just because loot spawns were changed so that you weren't finding melees and food everywhere, does not mean the game is any less fun. Maybe it's less fun to YOU, but that is an OPINION, just looking at straight numbers, NewZ has had a larger player base. I think everyone can agree that skill gap of ISIS peaked much sooner than the "skill" (high DPI, Spastic Thais).

2.8 million copies of ISIS were sold
700,000 were not on steam
I may be wrong because I can't see how many of the non-steam copied players were on. But unless it makes up for the 9,000 players revisiting, it doesn't matter. ON STEAM, which NewZ has only been on for a few months, it has had 5-10x the player base ISIS had at its most popular point. This is only from the STEAM versions because I'm sure the player counts for ISIS were taken to their grave with Hammerpoint. ISIS was so shit, that even the DayZ creator got shit from it because people thought the Games were sequels.


i cant remember clearly but if you played at the beginning, during alpha - launch the game either had 100, 250 player slot servers or 250, 100 player slot servers which were full almost all the time at the top 10 until you scrolled down and every other server had 40-50+ players. but yeah the spawns werent changed so you didnt find fucking food and melees everywhere, if you played for the few months it came out the spawns were all the top tier rifles and snipers i prefer finding food and melees all the time if you wanna believe that :) couldnt possibly prefer to find ASSAULT rifles, that might not be in your vocabulary but its this kind of thing where you use these guns that shoot alot of bullets within a minute kinda like a anti sniper and it brings fast paced excitement and action rather than the same old autistic parkinsons you see in newZ thats called 'sniping' but i can 100% guarantee you that iss had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more players for a longer time than newZ did.


Resulting to attacks at my vocabulary, nice counter argument. I've been sitting here providing FACTS, while you are spouting shit about stuff "you saw" or "you know" link me some actual proof of what you're saying when trying to win an argument please. Thanks, Next argument.

Edit: Clearly, you've never seen some of the spastic kids (Ibiza, Solaten, etc) who play AR pvp the same way they play sniper pvp: 360 Spins, crouching aiming at the ground, head in walls so you can't head shot, multi barricading (patched in last update)
If you enjoy old ISIS gameplay, go play Solo and walk your ass to campos instead of bitching on a forum where you don't even fucking play


This new bixa people, nice ppl as trials and only insult older members as members now, if we know they had this attittude prob would ve never been accepted LUL, 2nd who are u to complain about smth not playing, some of us are in the clan not only to play a shit game, most of us are in the clan cause we act enjoy and are friends with people here and as a clan member we have our own opinions on any matter and u are not the one to come here w personal attacks cause of some opinions we give, u are not more than us cause u play a shit game and give devs that talk shit about their players money. So only newz players have an opinion on the forums?
+4
#13148260 Mar 23, 2017 at 06:33 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
BIXA Member
740 Posts
#13148153 TyranXP wrote:



This new bixa people, nice ppl as trials and only insult older members as members now, if we know they had this attittude prob would ve never been accepted LUL, 2nd who are u to complain about smth not playing, some of us are in the clan not only to play a shit game, most of us are in the clan cause we act enjoy and are friends with people here and as a clan member we have our own opinions on any matter and u are not the one to come here w personal attacks cause of some opinions we give, u are not more than us cause u play a shit game and give devs that talk shit about their players money. So only newz players have an opinion on the forums?



Tyran, i take great issue with that statement. No offense to my clanmates because y'all know i love this group to death, but the large majority of you were nowhere to be found without newZ played. You never joined the teamspeak to say hi, check in on how we were doing etc. The entirety of BIXA's activity was the league section, or the games that kozik and i were trying to start building (such as ark).
This isn't directed at you Tyran, because i did see you , but a lot of BIXA members aren't deserving of the same old status when they couldn't even bother to click a button to say hi on the forums or teamspeak.
It's for those reasons that i say this - Gruntdz has been an active newZ member, and from the very start seemed to care about the fact that he was representing BIXA even though we had an extreme inactivity problem for American newZ times. We would be lucky if we had more than 5 people ONCE a weekday, and gruntdz was still there in case we would start playing.
You know as well as Tyran that when there aren't people to play with, people just disappear. While i disagree with gruntdz on newZ's activity in comparison to I:SS, at least he was still here when the going got rough. And he's still been here as it slowed down.
Edit - It's reasonable to get annoyed when someone gives an opinion on something they don't play. I can guarantee you if Razz or Worrun joined the ark section when we were large and started to try and tell people what to do with no knowledge of the game, i sure as hell wouldn't have stood for it.
-1
#13148445 Mar 23, 2017 at 08:06 PM
BIXA Member
300 Posts
#13148153 TyranXP wrote:

#13148096 GruntDz wrote:

#13147074 Charlie wrote:

#13145442 GruntDz wrote:

#13144968 Charlie wrote:

#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)


Gear does not equal the amount of fun people can have. There are moments in both games that are special to different people. Just because loot spawns were changed so that you weren't finding melees and food everywhere, does not mean the game is any less fun. Maybe it's less fun to YOU, but that is an OPINION, just looking at straight numbers, NewZ has had a larger player base. I think everyone can agree that skill gap of ISIS peaked much sooner than the "skill" (high DPI, Spastic Thais).

2.8 million copies of ISIS were sold
700,000 were not on steam
I may be wrong because I can't see how many of the non-steam copied players were on. But unless it makes up for the 9,000 players revisiting, it doesn't matter. ON STEAM, which NewZ has only been on for a few months, it has had 5-10x the player base ISIS had at its most popular point. This is only from the STEAM versions because I'm sure the player counts for ISIS were taken to their grave with Hammerpoint. ISIS was so shit, that even the DayZ creator got shit from it because people thought the Games were sequels.


i cant remember clearly but if you played at the beginning, during alpha - launch the game either had 100, 250 player slot servers or 250, 100 player slot servers which were full almost all the time at the top 10 until you scrolled down and every other server had 40-50+ players. but yeah the spawns werent changed so you didnt find fucking food and melees everywhere, if you played for the few months it came out the spawns were all the top tier rifles and snipers i prefer finding food and melees all the time if you wanna believe that :) couldnt possibly prefer to find ASSAULT rifles, that might not be in your vocabulary but its this kind of thing where you use these guns that shoot alot of bullets within a minute kinda like a anti sniper and it brings fast paced excitement and action rather than the same old autistic parkinsons you see in newZ thats called 'sniping' but i can 100% guarantee you that iss had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more players for a longer time than newZ did.


Resulting to attacks at my vocabulary, nice counter argument. I've been sitting here providing FACTS, while you are spouting shit about stuff "you saw" or "you know" link me some actual proof of what you're saying when trying to win an argument please. Thanks, Next argument.

Edit: Clearly, you've never seen some of the spastic kids (Ibiza, Solaten, etc) who play AR pvp the same way they play sniper pvp: 360 Spins, crouching aiming at the ground, head in walls so you can't head shot, multi barricading (patched in last update)
If you enjoy old ISIS gameplay, go play Solo and walk your ass to campos instead of bitching on a forum where you don't even fucking play


This new bixa people, nice ppl as trials and only insult older members as members now, if we know they had this attittude prob would ve never been accepted LUL, 2nd who are u to complain about smth not playing, some of us are in the clan not only to play a shit game, most of us are in the clan cause we act enjoy and are friends with people here and as a clan member we have our own opinions on any matter and u are not the one to come here w personal attacks cause of some opinions we give, u are not more than us cause u play a shit game and give devs that talk shit about their players money. So only newz players have an opinion on the forums?


Yes Tyran, NewZ players have a STRONGER influence in the NEWZ section
aka BIXA Weaboo

-1
#13148633 Mar 23, 2017 at 09:51 PM
BIXA Member
1712 Posts
#13148096 GruntDz wrote:

#13147074 Charlie wrote:

#13145442 GruntDz wrote:

#13144968 Charlie wrote:

#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)


Gear does not equal the amount of fun people can have. There are moments in both games that are special to different people. Just because loot spawns were changed so that you weren't finding melees and food everywhere, does not mean the game is any less fun. Maybe it's less fun to YOU, but that is an OPINION, just looking at straight numbers, NewZ has had a larger player base. I think everyone can agree that skill gap of ISIS peaked much sooner than the "skill" (high DPI, Spastic Thais).

2.8 million copies of ISIS were sold
700,000 were not on steam
I may be wrong because I can't see how many of the non-steam copied players were on. But unless it makes up for the 9,000 players revisiting, it doesn't matter. ON STEAM, which NewZ has only been on for a few months, it has had 5-10x the player base ISIS had at its most popular point. This is only from the STEAM versions because I'm sure the player counts for ISIS were taken to their grave with Hammerpoint. ISIS was so shit, that even the DayZ creator got shit from it because people thought the Games were sequels.


i cant remember clearly but if you played at the beginning, during alpha - launch the game either had 100, 250 player slot servers or 250, 100 player slot servers which were full almost all the time at the top 10 until you scrolled down and every other server had 40-50+ players. but yeah the spawns werent changed so you didnt find fucking food and melees everywhere, if you played for the few months it came out the spawns were all the top tier rifles and snipers i prefer finding food and melees all the time if you wanna believe that :) couldnt possibly prefer to find ASSAULT rifles, that might not be in your vocabulary but its this kind of thing where you use these guns that shoot alot of bullets within a minute kinda like a anti sniper and it brings fast paced excitement and action rather than the same old autistic parkinsons you see in newZ thats called 'sniping' but i can 100% guarantee you that iss had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more players for a longer time than newZ did.


Resulting to attacks at my vocabulary, nice counter argument. I've been sitting here providing FACTS, while you are spouting shit about stuff "you saw" or "you know" link me some actual proof of what you're saying when trying to win an argument please. Thanks, Next argument.

Edit: Clearly, you've never seen some of the spastic kids (Ibiza, Solaten, etc) who play AR pvp the same way they play sniper pvp: 360 Spins, crouching aiming at the ground, head in walls so you can't head shot, multi barricading (patched in last update)
If you enjoy old ISIS gameplay, go play Solo and walk your ass to campos instead of bitching on a forum where you don't even fucking play
i didnt result to attacking your vocabulary, i just simply assumed it. and ive clearly seen spastic kids like ibiza considering he was in our clan at one point and ive watched his streams, and dont tell me i dont play just because you live in uzbekistan and you dont see me on ts, im pretty much on every day my time so idk what you're on about, me knowing is up to you to believe but if you goo look at some early videos of iss youw ill see my point easily if they show the server list lmao.

wheres voimis?
+0
#13148637 Mar 23, 2017 at 09:54 PM
BIXA Member
1712 Posts
#13148260 Jpl187 wrote:

#13148153 TyranXP wrote:



This new bixa people, nice ppl as trials and only insult older members as members now, if we know they had this attittude prob would ve never been accepted LUL, 2nd who are u to complain about smth not playing, some of us are in the clan not only to play a shit game, most of us are in the clan cause we act enjoy and are friends with people here and as a clan member we have our own opinions on any matter and u are not the one to come here w personal attacks cause of some opinions we give, u are not more than us cause u play a shit game and give devs that talk shit about their players money. So only newz players have an opinion on the forums?



Tyran, i take great issue with that statement. No offense to my clanmates because y'all know i love this group to death, but the large majority of you were nowhere to be found without newZ played. You never joined the teamspeak to say hi, check in on how we were doing etc.


,it is a well known fact that i have a checklist to complete every day and on that checklist it clearly states "Say hi to jpl atleast once today" every single day.

wheres voimis?
+0
#13148644 Mar 23, 2017 at 09:57 PM
BIXA Member
1712 Posts
#13148260 Jpl187 wrote:

#13148153 TyranXP wrote:



This new bixa people, nice ppl as trials and only insult older members as members now, if we know they had this attittude prob would ve never been accepted LUL, 2nd who are u to complain about smth not playing, some of us are in the clan not only to play a shit game, most of us are in the clan cause we act enjoy and are friends with people here and as a clan member we have our own opinions on any matter and u are not the one to come here w personal attacks cause of some opinions we give, u are not more than us cause u play a shit game and give devs that talk shit about their players money. So only newz players have an opinion on the forums?



Tyran, i take great issue with that statement. No offense to my clanmates because y'all know i love this group to death, but the large majority of you were nowhere to be found without newZ played. You never joined the teamspeak to say hi, check in on how we were doing etc. The entirety of BIXA's activity was the league section, or the games that kozik and i were trying to start building (such as ark).
This isn't directed at you Tyran, because i did see you , but a lot of BIXA members aren't deserving of the same old status when they couldn't even bother to click a button to say hi on the forums or teamspeak.
It's for those reasons that i say this - Gruntdz has been an active newZ member, and from the very start seemed to care about the fact that he was representing BIXA even though we had an extreme inactivity problem for American newZ times. We would be lucky if we had more than 5 people ONCE a weekday, and gruntdz was still there in case we would start playing.
You know as well as Tyran that when there aren't people to play with, people just disappear. While i disagree with gruntdz on newZ's activity in comparison to I:SS, at least he was still here when the going got rough. And he's still been here as it slowed down.
Edit - It's reasonable to get annoyed when someone gives an opinion on something they don't play. I can guarantee you if Razz or Worrun joined the ark section when we were large and started to try and tell people what to do with no knowledge of the game, i sure as hell wouldn't have stood for it.
that doesnt really apply to me tho considering i played the game on release, on and off till it became popular in bixa then continued to play and was one of the early ones to quit.

wheres voimis?
+0
#13148751 Mar 23, 2017 at 10:56 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
BIXA Member
740 Posts
#13148637 Charlie wrote:

#13148260 Jpl187 wrote:

#13148153 TyranXP wrote:



This new bixa people, nice ppl as trials and only insult older members as members now, if we know they had this attittude prob would ve never been accepted LUL, 2nd who are u to complain about smth not playing, some of us are in the clan not only to play a shit game, most of us are in the clan cause we act enjoy and are friends with people here and as a clan member we have our own opinions on any matter and u are not the one to come here w personal attacks cause of some opinions we give, u are not more than us cause u play a shit game and give devs that talk shit about their players money. So only newz players have an opinion on the forums?



Tyran, i take great issue with that statement. No offense to my clanmates because y'all know i love this group to death, but the large majority of you were nowhere to be found without newZ played. You never joined the teamspeak to say hi, check in on how we were doing etc.


,it is a well known fact that i have a checklist to complete every day and on that checklist it clearly states "Say hi to jpl atleast once today" every single day.

The point was charlie that BIXA was completely dead, and 95% of the time it was just me and castiel in the teamspeak 9/10 times in any 8 hour period. During that period, where were all these dedicated bixa members looking to play together?
Even when ark was the only living BIXA section besides some league players, where were y'all? Even when shattered skies was the only living section besides league, where were y'all? Even when league was the only active section, where were y'all? When newZ died the first time, where were y'all?
All i'm saying is that most of the people here to play with friends, seem to magically disappear when the game they came for is gone. I'm glad that people are dedicated when it comes to newZ, i really am, but those people clearly aren't THAT dedicated, or they would have worked to establish a section in whatever shit game they were playing, or at least stopped by.
September of 2016 - I used to take this picture every day for the memes.

+1
#13149071 Mar 24, 2017 at 03:31 AM · Edited over 2 years ago
BIXA Member
300 Posts
#13148633 Charlie wrote:

#13148096 GruntDz wrote:

#13147074 Charlie wrote:

#13145442 GruntDz wrote:

#13144968 Charlie wrote:

#13144820 GruntDz wrote:

#13143166 Charlie wrote:

#13142772 GruntDz wrote:

#13142706 Charlie wrote:

#13142669 Jpl187 wrote:

I mean, we had a very long period where no one was playing actively and we had like 3-4 people max. Then suddenly it picked up again and everyone seemed to forget. It goes in cycles, problem is a lot of people are burned out and are just outright quitting.



problem is that iss had more longevity with no fuckton of loot everywhere so it was more addictive and fun. unlike newZ which is just cancerous


Iss? Longevity? That game reached its peak 1 month after it came out, everyone gave it shitty reviews and the game dive bombed. At least NewZ has been popular more than just after its release. Both games are shitty TBH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ISIS reached its peak at 3 months, sorry
http://steamcharts.com/app/226700

Here's NewZ's
http://steamcharts.com/app/555570

5-10 times the amount of players monthly that ISIS had

Just in case you were curious about Remero's aftermath
http://steamcharts.com/app/349700
Game is still absolute shit


are you srsly contradicting this entire clan and the iss community?

WE ALL THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED AND SAW WARZ FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS KNEW HOW FUN THE GAME WAS AND HOW BULLSHIT MOST REVIEWS WERE, THEY PLAYED IT PVE WHILST US THE PLAYERS PLAYED PVP AND SAW HOW GOOD AND FUN IT ACTUALLY WAS IN THAT ASPECT. i actually cant believe you just wrote that bullshit about iss compared to newZ lmfao.

iss had 100X more longevity than newZ it lasted atleast 3-4 years within bixa and other clans, looting wasnt amazing in the middle area but it made the game more fun than newZ because loot meant something and it made it fun and meaningful to pvp. please, im actually like mindfucked rn.


ecks dee coming from the guy who never plays? I've been in the clan 4 months and have YET to see you playing. What was that about judging a game when you haven't played that much?


because i probably played way more than you when we started playing it in bixa then i realized how boring and shit it was after banking my 5th sniper from the 10 i had in one run one day :)


Gear does not equal the amount of fun people can have. There are moments in both games that are special to different people. Just because loot spawns were changed so that you weren't finding melees and food everywhere, does not mean the game is any less fun. Maybe it's less fun to YOU, but that is an OPINION, just looking at straight numbers, NewZ has had a larger player base. I think everyone can agree that skill gap of ISIS peaked much sooner than the "skill" (high DPI, Spastic Thais).

2.8 million copies of ISIS were sold
700,000 were not on steam
I may be wrong because I can't see how many of the non-steam copied players were on. But unless it makes up for the 9,000 players revisiting, it doesn't matter. ON STEAM, which NewZ has only been on for a few months, it has had 5-10x the player base ISIS had at its most popular point. This is only from the STEAM versions because I'm sure the player counts for ISIS were taken to their grave with Hammerpoint. ISIS was so shit, that even the DayZ creator got shit from it because people thought the Games were sequels.


i cant remember clearly but if you played at the beginning, during alpha - launch the game either had 100, 250 player slot servers or 250, 100 player slot servers which were full almost all the time at the top 10 until you scrolled down and every other server had 40-50+ players. but yeah the spawns werent changed so you didnt find fucking food and melees everywhere, if you played for the few months it came out the spawns were all the top tier rifles and snipers i prefer finding food and melees all the time if you wanna believe that :) couldnt possibly prefer to find ASSAULT rifles, that might not be in your vocabulary but its this kind of thing where you use these guns that shoot alot of bullets within a minute kinda like a anti sniper and it brings fast paced excitement and action rather than the same old autistic parkinsons you see in newZ thats called 'sniping' but i can 100% guarantee you that iss had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more players for a longer time than newZ did.


Resulting to attacks at my vocabulary, nice counter argument. I've been sitting here providing FACTS, while you are spouting shit about stuff "you saw" or "you know" link me some actual proof of what you're saying when trying to win an argument please. Thanks, Next argument.

Edit: Clearly, you've never seen some of the spastic kids (Ibiza, Solaten, etc) who play AR pvp the same way they play sniper pvp: 360 Spins, crouching aiming at the ground, head in walls so you can't head shot, multi barricading (patched in last update)
If you enjoy old ISIS gameplay, go play Solo and walk your ass to campos instead of bitching on a forum where you don't even fucking play
i didnt result to attacking your vocabulary, i just simply assumed it. and ive clearly seen spastic kids like ibiza considering he was in our clan at one point and ive watched his streams, and dont tell me i dont play just because you live in uzbekistan and you dont see me on ts, im pretty much on every day my time so idk what you're on about, me knowing is up to you to believe but if you goo look at some early videos of iss youw ill see my point easily if they show the server list lmao.


First off, I live in Virginia and am in teamspeak whether I'm playing a game or not, if I'm home, I'm in teamspeak. Secondly, you belittled me by not only stating that something wasn't in my vocabulary, but also by explaining what it was like I'm a fucking child. Grow up, realize that you may have had fun in ISIS, but it's dead. NewZ is what's popular right now. If you don't like it, feel free to voice your opinion, it doesn't have any effect on how the game will change or how I and many others think about it. The game has bugs and has things that they have messed up on. But at least it isn't riddled with hackers and abandoned by the devs. TBH you said I'm "contradicting this whole clan" when I stated that ISIS was a failed game. Is this not a multi-game clan? Do we not have a leugue*(edit) section and more? Sorry, didn't know by saying bad things about a certain game you'd have your feelings hurt so bad. I apologize. I will refrain from ever voicing an opinion about anything because clearly your opinion is all that matters. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ No point debating with someone who just says "no you're wrong" and won't state any facts.
aka BIXA Weaboo

+0