Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
#12015946 Feb 01, 2016 at 06:08 AM · Edited over 2 years ago
BIXA Member
217 Posts
Some dude was playing this http://thewarz.net/
and it looks so much fun :D

Anybody know anything about it?

http://www.twitch.tv/draefen112/v/39112794
+0
#12016096 Feb 01, 2016 at 07:47 AM
BIXA Member
1705 Posts
Hmm i wouldnt mind giving it a go.

wheres voimis?
+0
#12016222 Feb 01, 2016 at 08:51 AM
Officer
6141 Posts
was is das
+0
#12016650 Feb 01, 2016 at 12:15 PM
BIXA Member
559 Posts
I dl'ed the game some days ago.
First impression, i spawned at norad looted norad, in the all fucking norad i got one gaz mask, one m9 and one sig p226. Even at the alpha it was more items spawning there.
+0
#12016930 Feb 01, 2016 at 02:00 PM
1760 Posts
#12016650 glad wrote:

I dl'ed the game some days ago.
First impression, i spawned at norad looted norad, in the all fucking norad i got one gaz mask, one m9 and one sig p226. Even at the alpha it was more items spawning there.

that literally sounds like the alpha. It was all about mossbergs and jerichos back then
+2
#12017055 Feb 01, 2016 at 02:43 PM
Officer
3357 Posts
one shot hammers and ill be there
"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan." - Galeazzo Ciano
+0
#12017201 Feb 01, 2016 at 03:35 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
Officer
6141 Posts
#12016930 Tom wrote:

that literally sounds like the alpha. It was all about mossbergs and jerichos back then



Fuck you, I have THREE PAGES of GI you are a scrub!

+1

Downloading now, gunna' give it a go at least
+0
#12017377 Feb 01, 2016 at 04:20 PM
Officer
6141 Posts
Joined a 31/40 server

Chandler's Cabin > Graphics are cool > Feels alpha > Kill 2 zombies with my flashlight > Get hammered > Get called fake Worrun > Too dark to see shit anyway

This is the real alpha, yeah loot is shit and it's a hard game to play -> that's what I love!
+0
#12017701 Feb 01, 2016 at 05:43 PM
BIXA Member
217 Posts
"Get called fake Worrun"

:D :D :D
+2
#12017988 Feb 01, 2016 at 07:05 PM
Advisor
1211 Posts
#12017055 Silent wrote:

one shot hammers and ill be there



that's why I like you
+0
#12020033 Feb 02, 2016 at 08:18 AM
BIXA Member
592 Posts
#12017377 Worrun wrote:

Joined a 31/40 server

Chandler's Cabin > Graphics are cool > Feels alpha > Kill 2 zombies with my flashlight > Get hammered > Get called fake Worrun > Too dark to see shit anyway

This is the real alpha, yeah loot is shit and it's a hard game to play -> that's what I love!



LOL, sounds interesting! :D
+0
#12020408 Feb 02, 2016 at 11:16 AM
BIXA Member
1705 Posts
miss those hour fights with a mossberg at campos five story. now its just 1 hour fights behind trees.

wheres voimis?
+1
#12020647 Feb 02, 2016 at 12:52 PM
BIXA Member
559 Posts
#12017377 Worrun wrote:

Joined a 31/40 server

Chandler's Cabin > Graphics are cool > Feels alpha > Kill 2 zombies with my flashlight > Get hammered > Get called fake Worrun > Too dark to see shit anyway

This is the real alpha, yeah loot is shit and it's a hard game to play -> that's what I love!



Your name on ts was worrun @work i thought it was a fake worrun aswell :p
+1
#12020895 Feb 02, 2016 at 02:20 PM
1760 Posts
#12017201 Worrun wrote:

#12016930 Tom wrote:

that literally sounds like the alpha. It was all about mossbergs and jerichos back then



Fuck you, I have THREE PAGES of GI you are a scrub!

+1

Downloading now, gunna' give it a go at least
haha, back when a big gi was like 3-4 pages of pistols and shotguns, maybe 1 sniper if you were lucky =DD
+0
#12020898 Feb 02, 2016 at 02:20 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
1760 Posts
give us one shot flashlights and anti's healing like medkits and I'll play
+0
#12021129 Feb 02, 2016 at 03:40 PM
Officer
6141 Posts
#12020898 Tom wrote:

give us one shot flashlights and anti's healing like medkits and I'll play



I got 2-hit by a hammer because it was too dark to even use gamma and I couldn't turn off my flashlight
+0
#12022781 Feb 02, 2016 at 11:00 PM
Officer
6141 Posts
Just played this for 30 minutes and it's so sick! Feels like alpha all over again <3
+0
#12029341 Feb 04, 2016 at 05:20 PM
Officer
6141 Posts
+0
#12029506 Feb 04, 2016 at 05:58 PM
BIXA Member
559 Posts
+0
#12030608 Feb 04, 2016 at 11:08 PM
BIXA Member
1705 Posts
plays.tv/Bixacharlie

I uploaded like 3 videos of me camping post office #Kappa

Pretty fun.

wheres voimis?
+0