Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
Page 1
Search
#11847911 Dec 10, 2015 at 05:22 PM
686 Posts
when i see this shit again i miss the game but avobe all i miss u boyz (and sisters)

still waiting the new iss to come back <3

merry christmas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-drWm29HRs
+1
#11880478 Dec 20, 2015 at 02:44 PM
BIXA Member
164 Posts
just come play newz the new changes are great
+0
#11883682 Dec 21, 2015 at 04:07 PM
BIXA Member
926 Posts
#11880478 BananaJoe wrote:

just come play newz the new changes are great

+0
#11883723 Dec 21, 2015 at 04:26 PM
114 Posts
#11883682 xDarrick wrote:

#11880478 BananaJoe wrote:

just come play newz the new changes are great

+0
#11883826 Dec 21, 2015 at 04:57 PM
BIXA Member
740 Posts
You always reminded me of the guy loading his m14 on the toilet in full metal jacket.

Hope you're doing well asi <3
+0
#11883841 Dec 21, 2015 at 05:03 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
788 Posts
#11883826 Jpl187 wrote:

You always reminded me of the guy loading his m14 on the toilet in full metal jacket.

Hope you're doing well asi <3



LMFAO

Asi > Pyle confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+0
#11883855 Dec 21, 2015 at 05:07 PM
Officer
6149 Posts
+5
#11892029 Dec 24, 2015 at 02:02 PM
Officer
2343 Posts
If you missed us then you would be with us.
Founders of bixa: Dan aka coalbox, Warren, Razziel, Riffbean, Akam ali, Zorak, Kerx, Pedro
+0
#11896068 Dec 26, 2015 at 04:51 PM
266 Posts
#11880478 BananaJoe wrote:

just come play newz the new changes are great


asi juaan moaaa come play newz !
+0
#11960817 Jan 16, 2016 at 12:12 PM
686 Posts
thing is im really busy these days...so im almost out of computer games :l

i will visit u in the ts soon i promise :)
+0
#11960896 Jan 16, 2016 at 12:56 PM
788 Posts
#11960817 Asi wrote:

thing is im really busy these days...so im almost out of computer games :l

i will visit u in the ts soon i promise :)



Oh man we cant wait........ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1
#11961346 Jan 16, 2016 at 03:53 PM
957 Posts
#11960896 Burrows wrote:

#11960817 Asi wrote:

thing is im really busy these days...so im almost out of computer games :l

i will visit u in the ts soon i promise :)



Oh man we cant wait........ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1
#11962951 Jan 17, 2016 at 01:12 AM
BIXA Member
870 Posts
#11960817 Asi wrote:



i will visit u in the ts soon i promise :)



"BrianKabella has banned himself permanently from the Teamspeak"
+1
#11964462 Jan 17, 2016 at 02:59 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
686 Posts
i dont still understand why burrows comments on my post when i have never talked with him...or had any kind of relationship

tyran madafaka i know u miss me

brian...i will use push to talk i promise
+0
Page 1