Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
Page 1
Search
#11527319 Sep 15, 2015 at 05:26 PM
686 Posts
I have played some games today after 3 months without openning the game... still full of cheaters!
there are only 20 server on the list now and they are all empty, and the ppl still cheat.
seriously, where is the point on doing it?
Well, nobody can steal us the good times we spent in this bullshit game.
+0
#11527379 Sep 15, 2015 at 05:39 PM
Officer
6149 Posts
@newz
+1
#11527425 Sep 15, 2015 at 05:50 PM
115 Posts
Play NewZ it's pretty freaking good and it's free.
+0
#11527868 Sep 15, 2015 at 08:00 PM
BIXA Member
1045 Posts
#11527379 Worrun wrote:

@newz

+0
#11527982 Sep 15, 2015 at 08:33 PM
Veteran
3260 Posts
#11527425 Dimitrios21 wrote:

Play NewZ it's pretty freaking good and it's free.

+0
#11528022 Sep 15, 2015 at 08:44 PM
686 Posts
i did, but starting from nothing...its boring ;(

and i still feel it is not the same.
+0
#11528100 Sep 15, 2015 at 09:01 PM
Veteran
2196 Posts
#11528022 Asi wrote:

i did, but starting from nothing...its boring ;(

and i still feel it is not the same.

starting in newz = 1hr. starting in iss = 30 days.
the real Fransbouwer?
+4
#11528135 Sep 15, 2015 at 09:10 PM
Veteran
3260 Posts
#11528100 FraNzy wrote:

#11528022 Asi wrote:

i did, but starting from nothing...its boring ;(

and i still feel it is not the same.

starting in newz = 1hr. starting in iss = 30 days.


this
+1
#11528663 Sep 15, 2015 at 11:34 PM
98 Posts
If you're willing to start NewZ, I will be glad to help you out by giving you some gear to start with. eventho with the new changes that you can instantly transfer items to your GI from Inventory you'll be able to get a big gi in no time.
+2
#11528871 Sep 16, 2015 at 01:01 AM
BIXA Member
791 Posts
#11527868 Slaying wrote:

#11527379 Worrun wrote:

@newz

+0
#11529143 Sep 16, 2015 at 03:14 AM
BIXA Member
740 Posts
#11528871 Elena wrote:

#11527868 Slaying wrote:

#11527379 Worrun wrote:

@newz

+0
#11529557 Sep 16, 2015 at 07:27 AM
1723 Posts
Dear Asitaka, I would appriciate if you could be so kind and don´t change ur opinion on Newz.

Thanks
+3
#11530001 Sep 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM
686 Posts
#11529557 Erckul wrote:

Dear Asitaka, I would appriciate if you could be so kind and don´t change ur opinion on Newz.

Thanks


erckul has changed my mind.
i will give it a go

phuture, thank you mate! i think i got some gear so I hope u dont have to give me anything. anyway it is really appreciated :)
+0
#11530051 Sep 16, 2015 at 11:21 AM
BIXA Member
1359 Posts
new bra 10 of 10
+0
#11530148 Sep 16, 2015 at 12:00 PM
98 Posts
#11530001 Asi wrote:

#11529557 Erckul wrote:

Dear Asitaka, I would appriciate if you could be so kind and don´t change ur opinion on Newz.

Thanks


erckul has changed my mind.
i will give it a go

phuture, thank you mate! i think i got some gear so I hope u dont have to give me anything. anyway it is really appreciated :)


Just hit me up when you need something
+0
#11537338 Sep 18, 2015 at 08:11 AM
Officer
2211 Posts
#11529557 Erckul wrote:

Dear Asitaka, I would appriciate if you could be so kind and don´t change ur opinion on Newz.

Thanks



AHAHAHAHA fucking tw@ m9
+0
Page 1