Notify Message
Mume1
Forums
#10890295 Apr 05, 2015 at 12:19 AM
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
Hiya eriboty, i got an unranked account that im trying to get silver 1 on (to have a silver 1/proper smurf)

so basically i need a few people (4 to make a 5man) to carry me while go like 1-30 so i can rank silver juan.

ty babes <3
Not a ninja.
+0
#10890467 Apr 05, 2015 at 01:34 AM
259 Posts
no
+0
#10890656 Apr 05, 2015 at 02:59 AM
957 Posts
-1
+0
#10890676 Apr 05, 2015 at 03:08 AM
341 Posts
smurfing is bad tho.
Hey guisse Lampe here, friendly?
+0
#10893828 Apr 05, 2015 at 11:31 PM
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd
Not a ninja.
+0
#10893846 Apr 05, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Veteran
2512 Posts
#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
+0
#10893851 Apr 05, 2015 at 11:38 PM
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
#10893846 Castiel wrote:

#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


HAAAAAHAHAHA #Shrekt in the anal cavity lampe
Not a ninja.
+0
#10893858 Apr 05, 2015 at 11:40 PM
341 Posts
#10893851 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893846 Castiel wrote:

#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


HAAAAAHAHAHA #Shrekt in the anal cavity lampe


please dont talk to me ninja, you are an US-Eagle I mean cmon now :)
Hey guisse Lampe here, friendly?
+1
#10893862 Apr 05, 2015 at 11:41 PM · Edited 7 years ago
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
#10893858 Lampe wrote:

#10893851 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893846 Castiel wrote:

#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


HAAAAAHAHAHA #Shrekt in the anal cavity lampe


please dont talk to me ninja, you are an US-Eagle I mean cmon now :)


Don't matter really.. i earned it, you didn't :)

EDIT: you can only use that US-eagle excuse so much m8, also, who has 700 hours on record and eagle? or right, me.. who has 1800 hours and just got eagle, oh right, you :D
Not a ninja.
+1
#10893946 Apr 06, 2015 at 12:11 AM
341 Posts
#10893862 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893858 Lampe wrote:

#10893851 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893846 Castiel wrote:

#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


HAAAAAHAHAHA #Shrekt in the anal cavity lampe


please dont talk to me ninja, you are an US-Eagle I mean cmon now :)


Don't matter really.. i earned it, you didn't :)

EDIT: you can only use that US-eagle excuse so much m8, also, who has 700 hours on record and eagle? or right, me.. who has 1800 hours and just got eagle, oh right, you :D


I got 151 comp wins how many do you have?
Hey guisse Lampe here, friendly?
+0
#10893954 Apr 06, 2015 at 12:13 AM
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
#10893946 Lampe wrote:

#10893862 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893858 Lampe wrote:

#10893851 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893846 Castiel wrote:

#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


HAAAAAHAHAHA #Shrekt in the anal cavity lampe


please dont talk to me ninja, you are an US-Eagle I mean cmon now :)


Don't matter really.. i earned it, you didn't :)

EDIT: you can only use that US-eagle excuse so much m8, also, who has 700 hours on record and eagle? or right, me.. who has 1800 hours and just got eagle, oh right, you :D


I got 151 comp wins how many do you have?


226, But my account started out as silver master elite.. what did yours start as, nova 3 or something..? and that doesn't count the faceit/cevo/esea games you've played...
Not a ninja.
+0
#10893966 Apr 06, 2015 at 12:17 AM
341 Posts
#10893954 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893946 Lampe wrote:

#10893862 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893858 Lampe wrote:

#10893851 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893846 Castiel wrote:

#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


HAAAAAHAHAHA #Shrekt in the anal cavity lampe


please dont talk to me ninja, you are an US-Eagle I mean cmon now :)


Don't matter really.. i earned it, you didn't :)

EDIT: you can only use that US-eagle excuse so much m8, also, who has 700 hours on record and eagle? or right, me.. who has 1800 hours and just got eagle, oh right, you :D


I got 151 comp wins how many do you have?


226, But my account started out as silver master elite.. what did yours start as, nova 3 or something..? and that doesn't count the faceit/cevo/esea games you've played...


started as nova 4, and yep thats what I mean, I always played faceit/cevo and stuff and not MM
Hey guisse Lampe here, friendly?
+0
#10893994 Apr 06, 2015 at 12:27 AM
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
#10893966 Lampe wrote:

#10893954 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893946 Lampe wrote:

#10893862 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893858 Lampe wrote:

#10893851 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10893846 Castiel wrote:

#10893828 Ninjagonepro wrote:

#10890676 Lampe wrote:

smurfing is bad tho.



hay guys, lampe here, im eagle now so i know everything in the game and am goddddddddd


he got carried by his brother, and his brother gets carried by cheaters ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


HAAAAAHAHAHA #Shrekt in the anal cavity lampe


please dont talk to me ninja, you are an US-Eagle I mean cmon now :)


Don't matter really.. i earned it, you didn't :)

EDIT: you can only use that US-eagle excuse so much m8, also, who has 700 hours on record and eagle? or right, me.. who has 1800 hours and just got eagle, oh right, you :D


I got 151 comp wins how many do you have?


226, But my account started out as silver master elite.. what did yours start as, nova 3 or something..? and that doesn't count the faceit/cevo/esea games you've played...


started as nova 4, and yep thats what I mean, I always played faceit/cevo and stuff and not MM


Facepalm, done arguing with you, you think your god compared to every US player and every EU player thats a rank below you... pls keep talking shit to me, it will only make me better than you #SaltyPlayer
Not a ninja.
+0
#10894012 Apr 06, 2015 at 12:33 AM
Veteran
2054 Posts
hey guys autism here long time no see
+0
#10894040 Apr 06, 2015 at 12:45 AM
341 Posts
I never started talking shit, I just said. Smurfing is bad tho.
Hey guisse Lampe here, friendly?
+0
#10895733 Apr 06, 2015 at 02:06 PM
8 Posts
Just play, u will get silver after 10 matches. kappa
Only God can judge me!
+0
#10895925 Apr 06, 2015 at 03:01 PM
957 Posts
But lampe bottomfrags 2 games in a row playing w us novas :D and ninja carrys
+0
#10895952 Apr 06, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Veteran
2054 Posts
#10895925 TyranXP wrote:

But lampe bottomfrags 2 games in a row playing w us novas :D and ninja carrys


Uhh when I play with lampe he is pretty good usually lol
+0
#10896927 Apr 06, 2015 at 07:36 PM
BIXA Member
1695 Posts
Hey guys I'm ninja and lampe, we clearly have issues. Go solve them together elsewhere you fuckboys. There shouldnt be any hate towards other members you dips. Solve it now or it will get worse.

wheres voimis?
+0
#10898576 Apr 07, 2015 at 04:27 AM
971 Posts
#10896927 Charlie wrote:

Hey guys I'm ninja and lampe, we clearly have issues. Go solve them together elsewhere you fuckboys. There shouldnt be any hate towards other members you dips. Solve it now or it will get worse.



lmao, check your signature
+0