Notify Message
Mume1
Forums
Page 1
Search
#10859545 Mar 28, 2015 at 07:57 PM · Edited 7 years ago
BIXA Member
651 Posts
THIS IS A KIND REQUEST

I am used to doing call outs and leading. Alright, that I love to do at CS:GO too. The problem is, that my individual skill and rank is lower than many other people who play the game at BIXA. This doesn't cause a problem by itself. What does is that nobody else take the spot of a leader, which results in people doing random stuff and making calls simultaneously that are contradicting each others. After that it usually plays out depending on individual skill.

The sole reason I wrote this thread, is that I am really confused why people play in a clan and do not take the advantage of having nice coordinated team play. The reject it. They reject it by not taking a leader position. They reject it by questioning call outs from the person who is trying to lead. Or they reject it by not doing what they are asked to do.

This is taking the fun out of my experience. It would all work nicely of course if we just go in a site alone and entry frag three guys easy peasy, no problem at all. But 90% of the time it doesn't work like that. We end up losing because nobody leads or they don't do what they are asked to do.

I am really trying to get better at this game. I really try. I learn day by day to appreciate sett strategies and plays that you have actually thought out before you start the game. Unfortunately a lot of people don't and they actually even discourage this kind of behavior inside the clan.

I do not find any reason not to have a leader in a five man team. I really don't. He doesn't limit your individual plays, he just makes sure that the effort is going for the good of the team and that everyone knows what is supposed to happen.

TLDR;

1. Make sure you have a leader
2. COMMIT to follow what ever he says
3. Encourage leader to make calls by being a good teammate
4. Call out what you see and play collectively so that the leader can make a call
5. Don't question the call outs inside a round. Only after the round. Unless the call is made based on false information.

6. I AM NOT A GOOD PLAYER, BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO LEAD. This is not an ego-thing. It's part of the fun for me to play in a clan when I know what to do. I love to be lead by another person because then I know what to do and I can just frag it.

Feedback welcome.
VITTUU SATTANA PERKELE
+2
#10859566 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:02 PM
BIXA Member
626 Posts
I agree with you fully, i'm always trying to play in a team where there is a leader/semi-leader because everything works out so much better then.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
+0
#10859573 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:04 PM
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
1. You've improved alot dreams, last time i played with you when i was MG2 is and you were nova 1, i felt you didnt really know the game, and when i subbed for your team that game, i can see you improved alot :)

2. When i subbed for your team i could tell your communication for the team wasnt really fully there, I heard tazed calling some strats and others asking for a strat right after he said it clearly..

3. Sometimes we took site, some people would die and not call where from, or they would run around trying to get frags after bomb is planted (not only your team, me personally aswell)


I think communication comes as you play more with certain people, Once you find a core group that works well, you can do wonders ;)
Not a ninja.
+1
#10859588 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:08 PM
BIXA Member
651 Posts
I know what you are saying Ninja. I just feel like, if someone tells me what I do wrong, I save myself a lot of time doing that mistake over and over again. But for example when I disagree about something, I might be overly agressive to defend my own perspective. That comes from the stress that I am going through at the moment. So I apologize anyone who felt like I am being a douche.

I guess my request is more about reaching someone and giving him like small thing to think about and maybe fixing this problem in his next matchmaking game.

I would be really happy if people would lead the game that I go to play.
VITTUU SATTANA PERKELE
+0
#10859615 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:17 PM
Veteran
2054 Posts
This is very true Dreams. People either are too scared to take the role of a leader or reject the person that takes the role.

If you see the group you are playing with does not have a proper leader please try to be so confident and try to do some strat calls. You don't have to be MLG at the game, you don't need to pull any cheeky strats just tell people what to do, otherwise it will be one massive chaos with people doing random stuff.

Second: If you think you can do better than your current leader, step up and take the role and do not just tell yourself "Lol what a faggot not gonna do what he says". Have respect for the person that is atleast trying.

I really hope people can start doing shit like this on their own without people having to tell them...
+0
#10859627 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:21 PM
BIXA Member
651 Posts
One thing I have faced multiple times is that people don't take lead (commit to it) and when I try to make calls, I get discouraged straight away because people are questioning it. I might not be the top fragger, but that doesn't mean that I can be strategically mindful. That's something people should learn to understand, that even a bad call from leader is almost every time better than people doing random stuff and counting in individual skill. Even they get put to 1v2 situations often instead 3v2 or 3v1.
VITTUU SATTANA PERKELE
+1
#10859635 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:24 PM
Officer
6015 Posts
I'm the same Dreams

I may not be amazing, but I have a superior IQ (that of S. Hawking) and can call good strats
+0
#10859760 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:58 PM · Edited 7 years ago
Veteran
2512 Posts
I gave up on calling strats and trying to lead 24/7 because people simply just dont listen.

if I say as Terrorists on Mirage, let's rush B, one guy will go mid or lurk A or just stay in spawn cus the person is afk, lol.

And especially when strats are called this is what happens.

I flash and smoke giving us a 2-3 second window to go out, I go out as the first person (most likely cus the guy infront backed away cus he didnt want to die lol kappa)

and after I've went out and maybe killed one or two then died, every1 is staying back because they are scared of dying.

It's a really bad habit people have to get rid of cus honestly you lose so many rounds because of it.

I primarily just call on T side in eco's or pistol rounds but in every other situation i just go for entry frags lel
+1
#10859761 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:58 PM
Officer
1658 Posts
The issue we had even in I:SS and I believe is what happens in CS:GO is that people take their leader for granted, ESPECIALLY if they're superior (in this case, division) to the leader.

People need to listen to their leader, even if they don't agree with a call. IF you don't agree with them, you should talk to them, not disobey.
+0
#10859828 Mar 28, 2015 at 09:17 PM
1760 Posts
+1
+0
#10859894 Mar 28, 2015 at 09:32 PM
BIXA Member
651 Posts
#10859761 ElChupacabra wrote:

The issue we had even in I:SS and I believe is what happens in CS:GO is that people take their leader for granted, ESPECIALLY if they're superior (in this case, division) to the leader.

People need to listen to their leader, even if they don't agree with a call. IF you don't agree with them, you should talk to them, not disobey.



That's actually very plunt but true. I also recognize all the situations that Castiel does.
VITTUU SATTANA PERKELE
+0
#10860019 Mar 28, 2015 at 10:13 PM
957 Posts
I know this is a bit directed to me but u said some tactics at mirage T and we did it lost 6 rounds in a row, so i tried callout something and u kept screaming and saying your one that didnt work 6 rouns in a row
+0
#10860037 Mar 28, 2015 at 10:18 PM
BIXA Member
651 Posts
I am not here to discuss whether what you said is factually right or wrong. I stand behind what I wrote in the OP whether it goes for the game you described or not.
VITTUU SATTANA PERKELE
+0
#10861039 Mar 29, 2015 at 04:52 AM
BIXA Member
1204 Posts
#10860019 TyranXP wrote:

I know this is a bit directed to me but u said some tactics at mirage T and we did it lost 6 rounds in a row, so i tried callout something and u kept screaming and saying your one that didnt work 6 rouns in a row



Its not necessarily the strat that made you lose those 6 rounds in a row.. It could be people not executing nades, not winning the fights they pick, and/or not getting the entry :p
Not a ninja.
+1
#10861853 Mar 29, 2015 at 12:11 PM
41 Posts
i agree with you in the point that a team needs a leader
but there are a few teams in bixa right now and they should decide by themself who is the leader

when we play like a random mm its allways the same
no one whants to take the lead of the group and even when some guys try to do this
other guys just do what they want and play as solo

i think some ppl just should start play as team and open his mouth and then it would be easy
you actualy dont need a leader
when everyone would say something if they thinks that his strat is a good way to win
+0
#10862260 Mar 29, 2015 at 02:38 PM
Officer
6015 Posts
Cas, sorry bud but your tactics are bad
+0
#10862971 Mar 29, 2015 at 05:33 PM
1760 Posts
#10862260 Worrun wrote:

Cas, sorry bud but your tactics are bad

Yeah, let's just rather save our money on the pistol round Kappa
+0
#10863411 Mar 29, 2015 at 07:33 PM
Officer
6015 Posts
#10862971 Tom wrote:

#10862260 Worrun wrote:

Cas, sorry bud but your tactics are bad

Yeah, let's just rather save our money on the pistol round Kappa


Never spend your money on the first round kappa
+0
#10865443 Mar 30, 2015 at 07:29 AM · Edited 7 years ago
1723 Posts
#10859635 Worrun wrote:

I'm the same Dreams

I may not be amazing, but I have superior IQ AIDS (that of S. Hawking Magic Johnson ) and can call good strats



fixed some stuff
+1
#10866447 Mar 30, 2015 at 02:04 PM
Officer
6015 Posts
Erckul please don't tell people about my aids thanks
+0
Page 1