Everyone who wishes to PvP with us must read these following rules and reply by saying "understood" - otherwise you can't join us in PvP.
1. Loot stealing is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban. If something is missing from your loot you can demand people to take screenshots and if they refuse to you are allowed to kill them. Download Gyazo for fast screenies!
2. Listen to the leaders (Officers and advisors)! We can and will give out orders while PvP'ing. This is very important during hectic and intense PvP.
3. No bullshit in TS during PvP. Don't sing (akam) in the channel or tell me about your lunch you had earlier because frankly I don't give a flying fuck when I have a VSS after me.
4. Help your clan mates out! Don't be loot hungry and leave your mate behind.
5. Keep our reputation clean. Don't talk trash to our enemies.
6. Play as a team and keep your teammate alive:
- Move like a member of the team.
- Call it out clearly and calm!:
- Everyone knowing the position of the enemy is 90% of the kill.
- Before you do something, call it out. A great soloplayer can be a horrible teamplayer.
7. Friendship and companionship
- Take care of your teammates. (Protecting gear, sharing loot and encouraging)
- Don't be greedy.
- Enjoy the results of good teamplay.
8. We always go to a server:
- Fully prepared to win the fight. (Gear, Mindset, Back-up characters, Commitment)
- If you commit to play in BIXA, you commit to play as a member of the team.
9. If you get kicked or banned from the channel do NOT come back crying about it - there's always a reason behind the kick/ban.
By accepting these terms and rules you will confirm you have fully understood everything I wrote down and will accept the fact you might get kicked from the channel / banned from the group if you keep breaking the rules.
- Voimis & the advisors