Notify Message
Mume1
Forums
#9096923 Feb 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM · Edited over 8 years ago
Veteran
2054 Posts
Hey guys,

Just wanted to quickly say hello thought I should finally for the guys that don't know me :P Some of you guys probably know me for fanboying bixa (especially Worrun) and being a mod in Akam, Worrun, Castiel, Snipey, Erckul, and Meows stream. I might be applying for bixa in the near future again but until that I'ma just annoy you guys in the streams! ;)

Edit: 16 year old bratwurst if anyone cares 8)
+0
#9096943 Feb 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM
BIXA Member
618 Posts
Haha, hello Shadowwolf! :D
+1
#9097053 Feb 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1723 Posts
haaa gaayyyyy !


+1
#9097126 Feb 13, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Veteran
2054 Posts
#9097053 Erckul wrote:

haaa gaayyyyy !




Famous Erckul :3 <3 much complinent very erckul wow
+1
#9097278 Feb 13, 2014 at 01:28 PM
7 Posts
Nice guy! :D
+1
#9098399 Feb 13, 2014 at 05:51 PM
Officer
6015 Posts
I'm sorry, who are you? :kappa:
+0
#9098500 Feb 13, 2014 at 06:12 PM
Veteran
2054 Posts
#9098399 Worrun wrote:

I'm sorry, who are you? :kappa:



Dunno but can you tell worrun I said hi *Kappa*
+1
#9098912 Feb 13, 2014 at 07:24 PM
Officer
2343 Posts
HOOD
Founders of bixa: Dan aka coalbox, Warren, Razziel, Riffbean, Akam ali, Zorak, Kerx, Pedro
+1
#9099038 Feb 13, 2014 at 07:47 PM
Officer
1658 Posts
Oh hai der to u 2.
+1
#9099306 Feb 13, 2014 at 08:41 PM
BIXA Member
1695 Posts
#9096923 Shadowwolf wrote:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to quickly say hello thought I should finally for the guys that don't know me :P Some of you guys probably know me for fanboying bixa (especially Worrun) and being a mod in Akam, Worrun, Castiel, Snipey, Erckul, and Meows stream. I might be applying for bixa in the near future again but until that I'ma just annoy you guys in the streams! ;)

Edit: 16 year old bratwurst if anyone cares 8)




we can both fanboy the shit out of bixa together :)

wheres voimis?
+1
#9099339 Feb 13, 2014 at 08:50 PM
Veteran
2054 Posts
#9099306 Charlie wrote:

#9096923 Shadowwolf wrote:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to quickly say hello thought I should finally for the guys that don't know me :P Some of you guys probably know me for fanboying bixa (especially Worrun) and being a mod in Akam, Worrun, Castiel, Snipey, Erckul, and Meows stream. I might be applying for bixa in the near future again but until that I'ma just annoy you guys in the streams! ;)

Edit: 16 year old bratwurst if anyone cares 8)




we can both fanboy the shit out of bixa together :)


+10000000000000000
+0
#9100187 Feb 14, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Veteran
560 Posts
You no fan of pig pig no fan of you.
+0
#9100317 Feb 14, 2014 at 01:16 AM · Edited over 8 years ago
132 Posts
#9100187 Pigula wrote:

You no fan of pig pig no fan of you.



Pig i love your balls so much please be my papa
+0
#9100368 Feb 14, 2014 at 01:35 AM
Veteran
560 Posts
#9100317 Demakiing wrote:

#9100187 Pigula wrote:

You no fan of pig pig no fan of you.



Pig i love your balls so much please be my papa


Sure Dema sure
+0
#9100381 Feb 14, 2014 at 01:37 AM · Edited over 8 years ago
132 Posts
#9100368 Pigula wrote:

#9100317 Demakiing wrote:

#9100187 Pigula wrote:

You no fan of pig pig no fan of you.



Pig i love your balls so much please be my papa


Sure Dema sure



every one know who is pigula is , maybe in you should be king of internet ^^
+0
#9100834 Feb 14, 2014 at 04:52 AM
Veteran
560 Posts
#9100381 Demakiing wrote:

#9100368 Pigula wrote:

#9100317 Demakiing wrote:

#9100187 Pigula wrote:

You no fan of pig pig no fan of you.



Pig i love your balls so much please be my papa


Sure Dema sure



every one know who is pigula is , maybe in you should be king of internet ^^


What a grand idea Dema I just might.
+0
#9101201 Feb 14, 2014 at 08:20 AM
BIXA Member
626 Posts
Windopig, Internet Piggins, Warpig, Pigspeak, you name it. We have it all, and it will be affected to all the computers in the world in a short time.

Pigula takes over.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
+0
#9101348 Feb 14, 2014 at 09:36 AM
Veteran
2054 Posts
I don't even...wat
+0
#9101733 Feb 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1723 Posts
#9101348 Shadowwolf wrote:

I don't even...wat



u better rename to shadowpig! fits to your avatar and to the all mighty handsome Pigula!
+1
#9102190 Feb 14, 2014 at 02:59 PM
Veteran
2054 Posts
#9101733 Erckul wrote:

#9101348 Shadowwolf wrote:

I don't even...wat



u better rename to shadowpig! fits to your avatar and to the all mighty handsome Pigula!


Only if u rename to Erckitler ;D
+0